Salads with pasta are always in trend. Why? — The matter is that they are tasty, fast in preparation manner and satisfying at the same time. Today we want to suggest you a dish, which is very popular in Greece nowadays.
This salad can often be seen in the menu not only typical Greek cafes, but also in respectful restaurants. This is a common Greek salad with pasta.
But, please, mind that it is prepared with the addition of feta cheese and vegetables, and you will also need special kinds of pasta. Even if you do not find such pasta, do not be upset, as you can always make a salad with those that you have.
What products to take
- 250 grams of feta cheese;
- 350 g — penne or fusilli pasta;
- 300 grams of cherry tomatoes;
- 4 tbsp. olive oil;
- 200 grams of spinach leaves;
- 100 g of olives;
- to taste — black pepper;
Begin to cook
- We are boiling the pasta to the al dente state. The water should be salted, of course. Mid that it is important not to overcook the dish. For these sorts of macaroni 8-10 minutes will be quite enough.
- In the end, we put spinach to the pasta and immediately drain the water.
- We leave it to cool.
- Then season everything with black pepper, add feta cheese, olives and sliced tomatoes.
- Mix with a spoon up from the bottom.
- Pour olive oil, leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- We serve the salad to the table.
We highly recommend you to prepare this salad for your family or just surrounding! Its taste is incredible. With its help it would be possible to treat the whole family! Bon appetit!