- 1 whole wheat pizza dough, homemade is best
- 5 oz goat cheese
- 5 oz Asiago cheese, grated
- 10 oz fresh figs, cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 oz fresh arugula
- Pinch of celtic salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar reduction
- Pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- To roll the pizza dough, sprinkle some flour on your work surface where you will roll out the pizza.
- With a rolling pin roll out the dough and transfer the rolled dough onto the pizza stone, or baking sheet previously lined with unbleached parchment paper or any other pizza baking tray you are using.
- Spread the shredded Asiago cheese over the pizza dough followed by the goat cheese.
- Arrange the figs and sprinkle the salt and pepper flakes if using. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden.
- Once the pizza is baked, arranged the arugula and drizzle the balsamic vinegar reduction over it. Serve immediately.