We want to draw your attention to a recipe of a very delicious dish that is able to diversify your daily menu.
It is not only delicious, but also useful and beautiful indeed. Bulgur is crushed wheat, the national food of the countries of the Middle East and the Mediterranean. By the technology of cooking it reminds pilaf, but it has a completely different taste. It is great both for lunch and dinner. It has its own special taste that everyone likes.
List of required products
- 350 gr bulgur;
- 600 g chicken fillet;
- carrot — 1 item;
- 1 large tomato;
- 2 Bulgarian peppers. It will be better to take them of different colors.
- garlic — 3 cloves;
- vegetable oil;
- salt — to taste;
- a mixture of spices: black pepper, coriander, dill, basil, coriander, tarragon and marjoram;
- Greens for decoration.
Begin to cook
- First of all, we wash the meat well, dry it and cut it into small pieces. Then we send everything to a heated frying pan with vegetable oil and fry until it gets a ruddy or brown condition. After that we put it into a saucepan, or better — into a cauldron.
- We cut vegetables: onions — into small pieces, carrots — into cubes, Bulgarian pepper — into stripes .Prepared ingredients are fried for 3-4 minutes. And we send it to the meat.
- After that, into the same pan pour the water so that it covers the meat and stew it for about an hour.
- Tomatoes are filled with boiling water, peeled and placed in a blender .With its help we grind them either. Chop them as finely as it is possible. Then we add garlic, previously passed through the press. Add spices and stir well. We send the prepared sauce into a saucepan to meat and vegetables.
- Rinse the water with bulgur and cook it, filled with water, which is 1.5-2 times more than inner content. Bring to a boiling condition, then reduce the heat and cover with a lid. We cook for about a quarter of an hour. Bulgur must be softened. If necessary, add some more water.
- After the required time, we serve it, combining it with meat and vegetables.
A delicious salad «The Bride», a recipe of which you can find on our website «Recipe Ideas», will taste wonderfully for this dish.