In fact, in some old cuisines there were many recipes, in accordance to which actually only the simplest products were necessary for a delicious dish preparation. Let’s take, for example, the old Russian porridge from corn flour. It used to be of great popularity.
It can be cooked both sweet and salted. In this case the choice depends on your individual preferences. It is especially useful to serve such a dish for breakfast. Why? — The matter is that the charge of vivacity for the whole day is guaranteed!
What products to take
Begin to cook
- We heat the frying pan on fire.
- Pour out the corn flour there.
- We make a minimal fire and, stirring constantly, fry everything until the corn flour becomes of a cream shade.
- We put it into a saucepan, gradually pour inside the boiling water, carefully mixing. It is important that no lumps remain.
- Now pour inside the hot milk and stir everything.
- Add salt and some sugar to taste.
- Cook until it is ready. As a rule, it usually takes about 5-7 minutes.
Such porridge from corn flour is considered to be an excellent dish for dietary nutrition. It has an incredibly tender consistency and a pleasant taste. If you cook only on the water, then you will get a great garnish for fish as well as meat dishes. Into salt porridge we recommend you to add some grated cheese. — It is going to be rather tasty. Enjoy!