This recipe will allow you to make something unbelievably delicious. Simple ingredients and easy to make procedure is followed by a great taste – you will be delighted. The salad, made from eggplants, can impress by its brightness and delicate taste. Even the most spoiled gastrophilist will be delighted. Incredibly nice and tasty salad will garnish your table, not only during daily meetings, but also special occasions.
List of ingredients
- Eggplants – 2
- Average -sized carrots -2
- Onion – 2 bulbs
- Tomatoes- 3
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Mayo – 4 tablespoons
- Oil to roast
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Clean the eggplants, then cut off the stems and cut them into rings (5-7 mm wide). Then mash up the rings.
- Put the eggplants in a bowl, add some salt, toss it well. Let it stand 20 mins (it doesn’t let the eggplants to soak much oil when roasting).
- Clean the carrots, take off the skin and grate them using big part of a grater.
- Heat the oil in a pan, then add the carrot and stew it till it gets soft (turn it periodically).
- Take the carrot from the pan and put it on a plate with paper napkin to soak the rest of the oil.
- Take off the skin from the onion and cut them into thin rings. Roast them in oil till they get soft.
- Put it on the other plate with a paper napkin.
- Put the eggplants in a strainer, then rinse the eggplants.
- Roast the eggplants adding some oil on average heat 5-6 minutes.
- Then put it on a paper napkin to run down the oil.
- Make the sauce: put the mayo and garlic (pressed) in a bowl and toss.
- Rinse the ripe tomatoes, cut off the stems and cut into average-sized square pieces.
- Put the tomatoes in the strainer to run down the liquid.
- The salad will be made by layers. You can use round cake hoop (I use diameter 16 cm).
- Put the cake hoop on a flat plate.
- Put half of the roasted eggplants as a first layer on a plate, grease them with the mayo mixed with garlic.
- Next, put half of the onion on top of it, then half of carrot.
- Grease the rest of the eggplants with the mayo and put it as fourth layer.
- Then put the rest of the carrot and onion. Grease with some mayo (without garlic).
- Put the tomatoes as the rest layer, next put the mayo with garlic.
- Garnish the salad with some parsley, next let it stand 15-20 minutes. Next serve it.
- Serve incredibly tasty dish-salad made from eggplants and your guests will be delighted.