Amazingly beautiful and delicious cake will become a real decoration of the festive table and a surprise for guests. It is prepared easily and simply, bread is used as a basis for toasting. A hearty cake filled with salted fish and chicken eggs, as well as curd cream is a miracle that you just lick your fingers. For cooking, you can use absolutely any fish, but better, to use red fish.
List of ingredients:
• 2 packages of bread for toast;
• 300 grams of fillet of salted herring (or any red fish);
• 4 chicken eggs;
• 2 kiwi (can be replaced with fresh cucumbers);
• greens — to taste.
• 150 grams of fatty sour cream;
• 500-700 grams of cottage cheese;
• 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
• 10 boiled quail eggs;
• slices of salted herring or salted herring roe;
• 1-2 fresh cucumbers;
1. With slices of toast bread, cut all the crusts and leave them to prepare remarkable fragrant crackers for a soup.
2. Clean and finely chop kiwi. Attention !!! Kiwi in this recipe gives a specific taste, so you can replace it with cucumbers.
3. Cut the fillet of salted herring in small cubes.
4. We weld the eggs pre-cooked in advance with an egg or a knife.
5. A bunch of green dill (or parsley) finely chopped with a knife.
6. For sauce in a curd of any fat content we add sour cream and mayonnaise, carefully weave with a fork.
7. Put the curd mass in a separate bowl and cover the sides and top of the cake.
8. The remaining curd mass is divided into two parts.
9. In one half lay out kiwi (or cucumber), sliced fish.
10. In the second part of the cottage cheese we add chicken eggs, greens, salt to taste and mix.
11. On a flat serving dish, lay one layer of bread for toasts (tightly) and grease the curd mass mixed with the fish.
12. Cover with one more layer of bread, grease with cheese and eggs.
13. Repeat the layers, alternating the paste, until all the ingredients run out.
14. With the last layer spread the toast bread, grease the top and sides of the cake with the delayed curd mass (without fillers).
15. Decorate the cake with slices of herring (or salted caviar), boiled quail eggs, slices of cucumbers and kiwi, dill sprigs (see photo).