If you make a salad using this recipe, you will make it very often because your family and you will love it. You will want to make it for every celebration. You will fall in love with it because of its delicious taste. There is a small detail in this recipe – the mayo. It’d be better to make it by yourself, otherwise the taste of it will be different, if you buy mayo.
List of ingredients
- Mayo (better made at home) – 250 gm
- Pickled cucumbers – 100 gm
- Cooked beef – 400 gm
- Tomatoes – 200 gm
- Olives – 100 gm
- Canned beans – 400 gm
- Cooked potatoes -100 gm
- Onion – 150 gm
- For this salad you need cake hoop. First get ready the meat. Cut it into small pieces. Put the meat in a hoop so that it cover the whole hoop.
- Mash up the onion and put it on the meat, next you need to put the mayo to cover the meat.
- Next layer – the beans. Put some mayo on it.
- Cut into small pieces the pickled cucumbers. Put them as the next layer, put some mayo.
- Cut the potatoes into small square pieces. Put it on the salad, then grease some mayo.
- To decorate your salad, you can add on the top small pieces of anything you want.
- Now all you have to do is to put the salad in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
This salad is hearty and spongy, it has the taste of tender qualities.