I absolutely love the flavor combination in this salad! Crunchy, delicious vegetables – cabbage, lettuce, broccoli, cucumber, peas, carrots, and more mingled with tender chicken and topped with a tangy peanut sauce! Yum!
Preparation time: 10minutes
- 1/2 small head of cabbage roughly chopped
- 4 cups spring lettuce mix
- 2 large cucumbers spiralized or roughly chopped
- 1/2 pound snap peas
- 4 medium carrots halved and cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium stalks celery cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium broccoli
- 4 baked chicken breast sliced
- 1 recipe peanut sauce
- 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
How To Prepare
Divide and arrange cabbage, lettuce mix, cucumbers, snap peas, carrots, celery and broccoli among large salad bowls or plates.
Add a baked chicken breast to each salad and top with peanut sauce and chopped peanuts. Serve immediately.