A twist on your favourite Meditarranean Salad, this Salmon Salad comes fully loaded with pan seared, tender-crisp salmon fillets, cucumber, olives, tomatoes, feta cheese and avocados drizzled in the best lemon herb mediterranean dressing!
Cooking time: 10minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cracked pepper to taste
- 1 pound (500 g) skinless salmon fillets
- 4 cups Romaine (or Cos) lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1 large cucumber diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives (or black olives), sliced (optional)
- Lemon wedges to serve
How To Prepare
Whisk together all of the marinade/dressing ingredients in a large jug. Pour out half of the marinade into a large, shallow dish. Refrigerate the remaining marinade to use as the dressing later.
Coat the salmon with the marinade. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Sear salmon on both sides until crispy and cooked to your liking.
While salmon is cooking, prepare all of the salad ingredients and mix in a large salad bowl.