Salads with aubergines are always popular and there are variety of recipes. This tasty salad is great for shish kebab and any meat. The chip of this salad is that large pieces of eggplant are sprinkled with crumbs of cucumbers. And adzhika here to the place: just adjust the spice to your taste. Especially delicious, this salad becomes when infused. Be sure to try: very unusual and very tasty.
List of ingredients:
• 2 medium aubergines;
• 2 fresh cucumbers;
• 2-3 pickled cucumbers;
• one head of onions;
• lemon juice;
• vegetable refined oil;
• adjika (to taste);
• salt to taste.
1. Wash eggplants, remove the tail and cut into rings with thickness of 3-5 millimeters. Then, cut each ring into 4 parts and shift the eggplants into a bowl. Add a pinch of salt, stir with your hands and leave for 15-20 minutes.
2. Cut the head of the onions into half rings, add a small pinch of salt and juice of one lemon. Stir and leave to marinate.
3. Pour refined sunflower oil into the frying pan, reheat it.
4. Squeeze out the allocated juice from the eggplants, put them in batches in a pan (in one layer). Fry from two sides to a golden color and transfer to a plate, covered with paper towels.
5. While the eggplants are cooling off, cut the pickled cucumbers into a very small cubes. Put them in a deep bowl.
6. Small in size fresh cucumbers also cut into small cubes, put into a salad bowl. Add a little salt to the cucumber and a teaspoon of Adzhika.
7. Transfer to the salad bowl of pickled onions (along with the liquid in which it got marinated).
8. Add fried eggplants, season them with vegetable oil and mix.
9. Serve an incredibly delicious salad on a serving plate.