This simple salad recipe makes the best house salad that goes with anything! Made with simple greens and add-ins, this is the side salad of all side salad recipes!
Preparation time: 10minutes
- 10 ounces fresh salad greens spring mix, butter lettuce, or your preferred salad greens torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 2 large cucumbers peeled and cubed
- 3 green onions trimmed and sliced
- 2 large carrots peeled and sliced or shaved
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- Homemade Croutons
How To Prepare
Add salad to a large salad bowl.
Add in tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, and carrots. Toss to combine. Top with shredded cheese and croutons.
Serve with your favorite salad dressing and homemade croutons.