We’ve always appreciated a light, healthy seafood meal.
- 24 baby shrimps, frozen and thawed, tails removed
- 1 tbsp olive
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, zested and juice
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Sea salt
Cilantro avocado sauce:
- 1 large avocado, pitted
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Green and red cabbage, roughly chopped
- Corn totillas
- Fresh cilantro
- Fresh lime
1. In a bowl, toss together the shrimp, oil, garlic, lime juice, lime zest and spices. Set aside.
2. Heat a pan over medium heat. Once hot, add the shrimp to the pan. Toss and cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Place all of the cilantro avocado sauce ingredients into a food processor.
4. Process on high until smooth.
5. To serve, layer cabbage, cooked shrimp and cilantro avocado sauce onto warmed corn tortillas. Squeeze on fresh lime, if desired.