Kadicha from eggplants with meat is a rather nutritious salad of fried meat with vegetables, the recipe of which is worth mastering to all spicy dishes fans.
It is enough only to change the usual cutting and serving vegetables. In addition you will get a truly culinary masterpiece with a piquant taste. You can prepare kadicha can be suitable both for the festive and ordinary table. When you serve fried eggplants with meat, everyone will be pleasantly surprised, as the colors of vegetables will remind you of the bright hints of the summer.
List of required products:
- eggplants — 2 items;
- onion — 1 item;
- tomatoes — 1 pieces;
- red chili — 1 item;
- sweet Bulgarian paprika — 1 item;
- garlic — 3 cloves;
- coriander — 1 bundle;
- soy sauce — 2 tbsp;
- salt — 1 tbsp;
- black ground pepper 1 pinch;
- vegetable oil — 3 tbsp.;
Begin to cook
- We cut each eggplant into 3-4 parts, then each part is cut in wide straws. We put the eggplants into a deep dish, salt them rich and squeezing the eggplants slightly with your hands in order to allow these vegetables to absorb salt. We leave eggplants for 15-20 minutes.
- Then you need to rinse them in cold water in order to remove the reduced juice and bitterness. Dry the eggplants well from moisture and dry with a paper towel.
- Slice tomatoes finely, peppers and onions — into half rings. Fry onion in vegetable oil until light golden hint. Add the tomatoes and fry them well. Add chopped Bulgarian paprika and chili to the fried tomatoes and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the eggplants to the vegetables, stir all vegetables well and fry for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. At the end of frying, cover the eggplant with a lid and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Season the prepared eggplant with spices, add finely chopped garlic, coriander, soy sauce and black ground pepper. Mix the eggplants well. And immediately turn off the fire. Cover the fried eggplants with a lid. They should absorb the flavor of spices and herbs.