Sometimes our life seems so fast, that there is absolutely no time to cook, however, the family always requires something tasty. Or, perhaps, you have just wanted dumplings, but the stores ones are not always as tasty as homemade. This is the situation, when our recipe of lazy dumplings will save you. Perhaps they are not quite presentable as to their appearance, but very delicious and can be prepared quickly. In their preparation we will use the brewed dough. Its recipe can be found on the website. But you can use the purchased one either.
List of required products:
- pastry dough — 0,6 kg;
- salt, sugar — 0.5 tsp;
- vegetable oil — 50 ml;
- minced meat — 0.6 kg;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- Onions — 2 items
Begin to cook
- Take the dough and roll it into a thin layer.
- Onions are peeled, finely chopped and fried.
- We take a bowl, put into it minced meat, add the fried onions and finely chopped garlic. Salt and pepper to taste. Then mix well and carefully.
- We put it on a layer from the dough and we turn off into a roll. Cut into pieces 3-4 cm. We stick one edge.
- Into the frying pan pour the vegetable oil and lay out our dumplings, fastened side to the bottom. Lightly fry them to brown condition and pour some water. You can add tomato paste (if desired). It should lightly cover them. Stew them until they are ready.