This salad comes out very delicate, tasty and will be great a great appetizer to any dish. It will appeal to everyone without exception. Perfect for many side dishes, complementing the taste of juicy vegetables and giving the flavor of summer.
List of ingredients:
• 1 kg of white cabbage
• 1 kg of carrots
• 1 kg of Bulgarian pepper
• 1 kg of tomato
• 1 kg of cucumbers
• 1 kg of onions
• 5 teaspoons of salt
• 5 tablespoons of sugar
• 200 ml of vegetable oil
• 200 ml of table vinegar 9%
• garlic at will
1. Cut the straw. Then pour oil, vinegar, rye sugar and salt. Thoroughly mix everything and leave it for 1 hour to brew.
2. Then put the stew and bring to a boil. And we continue the process for another 10 minutes.
3. Take the sterile jars and spread them evenly with the marinade.
4. After that, roll up with sterilized or boiled for 2-3 minutes lids.
5. Turn the jars upside down and cover with a warm blanket. Leave to cool down.