Duck breast in Asian style is considered to be rather popular all over the planet. People prefer to order them in the most famous restaurants. But today we are going to introduce you the recipe of this tasty things. Are you ready for new impressions?
List of required products
- packing of teriyaki marinade or teriyaki sauce;
- 2 large duck breasts.
Alternative sauces for marinade:
- packing (120 g) sweet and sour sauce stir-fry;
- packing (120 g) sauce Chinese lemon stir-fry;
- packing (120 g) oyster sauce with green onion stir-fry.
- packing of thin rice noodles;
- small green spicy pepper;
- 2 cm fresh ginger root;
- 1 bunch of cilantro;
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce;
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. of sesame oil.
Begin to cook
- Wash duck breasts carefully. Make a few deep diagonal cuttings on the skin. As to their form the cuttings should remind a net. Don’t forget that you should cut the fatty layer through. Put the breasts into a bowl.
- Pour the marinade inside and leave for 1 hour or overnight. Turn the breasts for several times. Put the breasts into the mold with significant sides. After that put the dish into a preheated up to 220 ° C over for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook rice noodles according to the instructions on the package. Wash the pepper and cut into thin rings, removing the seeds before. The root of the ginger is cleaned and chopped. Coriander is washed, dried and taken apart into the leaves.
- Take the wok and preheat in it 1 tbsp. l. sesame oil, fry the pepper and ginger, for about 2 minutes. Add the noodles, soy sauce and rice vinegar. Cook stirring carefully for 3 minutes. Put everything to a serving dish.
- Turn the breasts to the other side and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Cut the slices into thin slices, place on a dish with noodles and pour over the sauce in which the duck was baked.
- You can change the taste of this dish using alternative marinade sauces.