We present to your attention the recipe for a great dish of beef.
The meat is very soft, juicy and tasty. And cucumbers give an unusual piquancy and freshness. You must definitely try to cook it in your family. Your household will appreciate this dish. It perfectly harmonizes with any garnish and looks great on the festive table. Well, don’t forget to store the recipe in your culinary treasury folder.
List of required products:
- 500 g of beef;
- 1 onion;
- 150 grams of pickled cucumbers;
- 100 g of champignons;
- 200 g sour cream;
- 2 tablespoons of flour;
- 200 ml of water;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- salt and ground black pepper to taste.
Begin to cook
- First of all, we cut the onion into half rings and send it to a heated frying pan with vegetable oil. Fry until it becomes clear.
- After that, lightly beat off beef tenderloin, salt and pepper.Then cut into small pieces across the fibers. We put all this to the onions.
- We cut the mushrooms into thin plates. Marinated cucumbers — into large pieces. Send the prepared to the rest of the ingredients in a frying pan.
- We dilute flour in 200 ml of water, mix thoroughly and pour there either.
- Then add sour cream and cover the future dish with a lid. Stew it all, stirring constantly, for about 45-60 minutes.