If you are going to compile a festive menu, be sure to include the recipe for this wonderful salad into it. It will be eaten immediately, and the guests will start to ask you how this miracle has been prepared. A festive salad with mushrooms and baked chicken is a real extravaganza of taste!
And at the same time it can be prepared elementary, and now we are going to tell you how it’s done.
What products to take
- 300 g — chicken, baked in the oven;
- 1 tsp.- vinegar;
- 120 g — mushrooms (chopped finely and moistened in lemon juice);
- 200 ml chicken broth;
- 50 g butter;
- 200 g of boiled rice;
- 3-4 tomatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 100 g of canned peas;
- to taste — black pepper;
- celery leaves;
Begin to cook
- Tomatoes are peeled and cut into slices.
- Cut finely onions and celery.
- We should take a frying pan and warm up some oil in it. Fry the celery with onions, then put the prepared mushrooms and stew for 10 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste, add the boiled rice there.
- Cook until the rice is clear, then add the chicken broth and stir thoroughly.
- In 15 minutes we put green peas, cook, until all the liquid evaporates.
- Cool the mass.
- We cut the chicken into pieces of medium size.
- Add the meat to the rice together with the tomatoes. After that pour some vinegar and mix everything.
- We put the future salad into the fridge for 1-2 hours.
The salad turns out amazingly tasty — it’s impossible not to eat it! Everyone can cook tasty! Stay with us and you will become unsurpassed culinary specialist.