Packed with fruits and vegetables, our non-fat salsa is a fun and healthy snack for game day or any afternoon. Only a 2-step preparation. Serves 4.
- 1 tbsp mi ced jalapenos (optional)
- 1/2 cup 100% grape juice
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 oz seedless red grapes, stemmed and cut into quarters
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- About 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- One 8 oz bag baked tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, mix the orange, grapes, red pepper, cilantro, green onions and jalapenos(if using).
- Stir in the grape andlime juices. Taste and add more lime juice if needed.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.