Recently Greek salad has become very popular. However, we shouldn’t forget that it can be prepared in completely different variations.
Today we suggest you to prepare a Greek salad with vegetables, cheese and pasta. The dish can be cooked on holidays and on weekdays! It is also suitable for those, who are on a diet.
What products to take
- 300 g. — feta cheese;
- 400 g — mascaron for your taste;
- 5 tbsp. — olive oil;
- 400 grams — spinach leaves;
- 300 grams of small tomatoes (cherry);
- 150 g — black olives;
- to taste — salt;
- ground pepper.
Begin to cook
- We boil «al dente» pasta, that is, they should remain firm and strong. It is the best idea, of course, to cook from the Italian ones.
- We put everything into a bowl and mix all the ingredients immediately with spinach leaves.
- We leave everything to cool.
- Chop the feta cheese.
- Tomatoes are cut into halves.
- We add tomatoes and cheese to pasta. At this stage it is also recommended to put whole olives.
- Sprinkle with olive oil.
- Season to taste with pepper and salt and mix everything.
- Leave to stand for impregnation for half an hour and after that serve to the table.
Greek salad is really admirable! It is useful, satisfying, affordable and easy to prepare at the same time.