- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt + 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 romaine hearts (sliced down the center, stem intact)
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 6 boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan
- Caesar dressing (homemade  or store-bought)
- croutons, crumbled bacon, chopped chives (as desired)
- Pour the olive oil into a shallow bowl, add the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dried thyme.
- Add the chicken, coat both sides, and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Prepare the salad ingredients while the chicken marinates.
- Preheat the grill and spray with cooking oil if desired.
- Grill time will vary for the ingredients so start with the chicken. Let the chicken cook for 8-12 minutes or until cooked through, flipping halfway through to ensure even grilling.
- Let the chicken cool before slicing or dicing. Spray the romaine hearts with cooking spray and sprinkle with a tiny pinch of salt, grill for 2-3 minutes total or longer if you like your romaine cooked through more.
Remove the stem from the romaine hearts and chop. Add the lettuce, sliced or diced chicken, and the remaining salad ingredients to a large bowl. Drizzle with Caesar dressing. Serve immediately.