This Mexican garbanzo salad is a clean-tasting, refreshing option for lunch or dinner. The combination of fresh tomatoes, minced onion, jalapeño, cilantro, jalapeño, avocado, chickpeas, and lime juice makes this a hearty dish that won’t disappoint.
Recipe by Dora’s Table
- 3 cups diced tomato, fresh
- 1/2 cup onion, white
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño, minced
- 1 cup chickpeas, canned, drained
- 1 cup avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Freshly squeezed lime juice to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
How To Prepare
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and season to taste.