- 225g Woolwich Dairy Plain N Simple Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup powdered sugar (can be adjusted to taste)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp butter
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- milk chocolate chips, melted
- white chocolate chips, melted
- Skor bits
In a large mixing bowl, combine Woolwich Dairy Plain N Simple Spreadable Goat Cheese and butter and mix with a hand-mixer.
Continue mixing, adding vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Once mixed, add graham cracker crumbs.
- Allow cheesecake mixture to cool in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Rolling in your hands, create small goat cheesecake balls, using about 1 tbsp of mixture per serving. Set aside on a cookie tray, and cool for 20-30 minutes in the refrigerator, once all cheesecake balls are formed.
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave-safe, large mixing bowl, stirring every 10-15 seconds, until chocolate chips are completely melted (about 1 minute). Dip cooled cheesecake balls in dark chocolate, and place back on wax-paper covered cookie sheet to cool.
Before fully cooling, add sprinkles, cookie crumbs or your favourite sweet toppings. Or, once cooled, drizzle with white or milk chocolate.