Today I will present you the recipe of delicious but at the same time very light and healthy orange salad. It is a good idea for effortless cooking and I think that you have not tried anything like this yet. Let’s move on to the recipe.
- 1 can green cut beans (400 g)
- 1 can white beans (400 g)
- 1 piece cabbage salad
- 150 g feta cheese
- 1 orange
- 1 piece red onion
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar (apple or wine)
You can add black pepper or salt
- Peel oranges and cut them into pieces.
- Dice feta cheese.
- Salad should be dried and then torn off by hands. Mix with beans, oranges and cheese. Then you can add ringed onions.
- For dressing mix the vinegar, butter and a little pinch of pepper.
- Blend the dressing with the salad.