Delicious warm or cold, this pesto caprese pasta salad is definitely a winner! Ready in less than 30 minutes and made with a handful of ingredients, it will quickly become a go-to favorite!
- 1 (16-ounce) package uncooked pasta farfalle, penne, or spiral
- 1 (6.7-ounce) package sun-dried tomatoes drained from oil
- 5 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 medium red onion diced
- 1 (8-ounce) package mozzarella balls
- 1 1/2 cups pesto
- 1 teaspoon Seasoning
- 1 bunch fresh basil torn into pieces
How To Prepare
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and place into a large mixing bowl. Add sun-dried tomatoes, bacon, red onion, mozzarella balls, pesto, and Seasoning. Stir well to combine.
When ready to serve, tear fresh basil leaves into pieces and stir into the pasta salad.