- 300g of tuna in its own juice
- 3 heads of red chicory
- 1 small bunch of leeks
- 1 apple
- 2 tablespoons of granular mustard
- extra virgin olive oil
- Mix mustard with a small amount of olive oil and salt; Finish the ends of chicory leaves into fairly wide pieces, slices cut the cores.
- Remove the top two layers of onions, finely chop and place in water to remove the odor; Cut the apples finely.
- Pour the chicory with a mustard dressing and spread the dish over the plates. Add the tuna without juice, apple and onion and serve immediately.