This is light and crispy salad in Asian style, which is able to bring variety to the daily diet. It can be served as a snack or a side dish to a fish or chicken. You will surely appreciate it, as well as all your family. There are no reasons for being worried about.
List of required products:
- 1 long cucumber or 3 average ones;
- 3 handfuls of spinach;
- 2 handfuls of peanuts;
- 1 bunch of cilantro;
- juice of 1 lemon;
- 1 tbsp. honey;
- 1 tbsp. of soy sauce;
- 2 tbsp. coconut milk (or olive oil);
- 2 cm of ginger root;
- 2 tbsp. coconut chips.
Begin to cook
- Cut the cucumber in halves along and then cut them into slices. Cilantro and spinach are cut into large pieces. Put the cucumber and herbs into a bowl.
- Preheat the dry frying pan and stirring, fry the coconut shavings until they are golden brown. Pour it on a plate and set aside.
- Pour peanuts into the frying pan and fry for 5 min. Pour them on a towel and rub on your hands to get rid of the peels. Pour peanuts into a mortar or a bowl of a blender and chop into a large crumb. Add peanuts to a bowl with salad.
- Peel ginger and grate on a fine grater, put into a small jar with a screw cap. Add honey, soy sauce, coconut milk and lemon juice. Shake the dressing well and pour the salad. Stir and sprinkle with coconut shavings.