In the old cuisines of different countries of the world you can meet many wonderful salad recipes. Recently we have made a discovery: an incredibly tasty salad with mushrooms and baked chicken.
It turned out to be so unusual, original and so delicious that it is impossible to express the taste with ordinary worlds. You just need to cook and try!
What products to take
- 1 tsp.- vinegar;
- ¼ part — chicken (baked in the oven);
- 0,5 liters of chicken broth;
- 150 g — mushrooms (finely chopped and poured with lemon juice);
- 300 grams of cooked rice;
- 50 g of celery leaves;
- 100 g — canned or boiled peas;
- 50 g butter;
- 4 tomatoes;
- 2 onions;
- to taste — pepper;
Begin to cook
- Peel the tomatoes carefully and cut them into quarters.
- Chop the onions, fry them in oil until they become completely transparent, add mushrooms, crushed celery and season with pepper. Salt and stew for 10 minutes.
- We put rice, pour inside the broth and stew for 10 minutes,. Then add peas and cook everything until the liquid is completely absorbed by rice.
- Chop the chicken into pieces of any sizes, add to the stewed mass and put the tomatoes inside.
- Sprinkle with vinegar, season with pepper and salt. After that stir everything carefully.
- We put it into the cold place for impregnation. One hour would be quite enough.
Salad turns out to be so original and tasty, that all the guests will begin to ask you the preparation recipe. Now you have known the secret of this yummy thing! Enjoy your meal.