Although this salad refers to the Greek cuisine, but it is quite perfect for those, who are on a diet! After all, there are a lot of vegetables and mushrooms in it, besides the taste is supplemented with greenery and orange. It is tasty, useful and exciting!
However, such a salad with mushrooms and vegetables according to the Greek recipe can be cooked not only during the diet time. It will be eaten without any problems on any holidays. Do not hesitate! We are starting to cook!
What products to take
- 1 tbsp. — dry basil;
- 300 g — fresh mushrooms;
- 1 tbsp. — oregano;
- 1 sweet paprika;
- 5 tbsp. olive oil;
- 2 onions;
- 1 tbsp. — lemon juice;
- 1 orange;
- 3-4 cloves of garlic;
- to taste — ground black pepper;
- fresh greens of parsley;
Begin to cook
- We cut large mushrooms. We like to cook with mushrooms. But it is up to you to choose.
- Boil until they are ready, we throw it back to the colander.
- Warm up the olive oil in the pan, fry onion until it becomes soft, cut it into thin semirings.
- Then add the sweet paprika and cut them into thin strips.
- Stir and fry for no longer than two minutes.
- Now put the finely chopped parsley and the chopped garlic. After that sprinkle all the beauty of oregano with basil, mix and stew in the fire for 60 seconds.
- Remove from the fire and combine with boiled mushrooms.
- Season to taste with pepper and salt. Put finely chopped pieces of orange.
- Stir, put it into the fridge for 1 hour.
- We put it into a special salad bowl, we serve it to the table.
This Greek salad turns out to be so delicious that everyone will certainly want to know the recipe for its preparation. Enjoy your meal!