Meet your new favorite salad! Summer Peach Salad is full of the sweet flavors of late summer with peach, blueberry, avocado, mint, mozzarella and more!
Preparation time: 15minutes
- 4 ripe peaches peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaveschopped
- 8 oz mini mozzarella balls
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
How To Prepare
In a large salad bowl, toss together peaches, blueberries, avocado, red onion, pecans, mint, mozzarella balls, and chopped romaine lettuce.
In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic, olive oil, dijon mustard, onion powder, and sugar until well combined.
Drizzle over salad just before serving and toss to coat.