If on a hot day you want to have a dense dinner, but it should be something, which is not hot, stop your choice on this salad.
It satiates for a long time without leaving a feeling of heaviness, which is so important in the heat
List of required products:
- 250 g of soba or rice noodles;
- 300 grams of red cabbage;
- 1 cup corn (fresh or frozen);
- 2 different colored sweet paprika;
- 1 cucumber;
- 300 g of cherry tomatoes;
- 1 head of lettuce or a small head of lettuce romaine;
- a large bundle of coriander;
- 5 stalks of green onion;
- 2 boiled fillets of chicken breasts;
- 1 tbsp. of fried sesame seeds.
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar;
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil with a neutral taste;
- 1-2 tbsp. of shirucha or other spicy sauce;
- 2 tbsp. of sesame oil;
- 1 tbsp. honey
- salt, freshly ground black pepper.
Begin to cook
- Boil soba in boiling salted water until it is ready according to the instructions on the package, throw it into a colander and rinse it in cold water.Frozen corn is boiled in salted boiling water, for 7 minutes, throw in a colander and cool.
- Finely slice the cabbage, tear a salad.Cut the cilantro and the green onion. Sweet pepper should be cleared of seeds and stems. After that cut them into strips.
- Cucumber has to be cut into large strips, the tomatoes — in halves or in 4 parts.
- Chicken fillet is cut into strips or divided into pieces using two forks.
- For filling, mix all the ingredients and whisk everything well.Put the salad into a bowl, pour the dressing and mix. Before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds.