Serve fresh spinach noodles with this dish . Cook fresh pasta in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes. Drain , butter and serve.
- 25 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp grated nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- 4 turkey fillets, cut into fine strips
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion , thinly sliced
- 1 (227 g/8 oz) can peach slices, drained
- 300 ml chicken or turkey stock
- 150 ml soured cream
- Mix together the flour , nutmeg, salt and pepper and toss the turkey strips in the seasoned flour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the turkey strips all over.
- Add the onion and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until soft .
- Add the peach slices reserving a few for garnish, and chicken stock to the pan and bring to the boil .
- Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the soured cream.
- Reheat without boiling.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, reserved peach slices and bay leaves, and serve with a mixed salad.