In general, this dish is not difficult to be prepared. As a rule even a beginner can cope with this task, although the level of complexity is classified as average. Approximate cooking time is up to 1 hour. In this case, we can’t but mention that this Asian salad with shrimps and noodles is hardly suitable for vegetarian cuisine. Mind that we have prepared a list of products designed for 5 full portions, so you can reduce or vice versa enlarge the amount.
List of required products
- zucchini (eggplants) — 1 piece;
- rice noodles — 100 g;;
- shrimps — 250 g;;
- lemon — 1 item;
- sugar — 2 tablespoons;
- spicy pepper bitter — 0.5 pcs.;
- olive oil — 3 tablespoons;
- cucumber — 1 item;
- celery — 2 pcs.;
- carrots — 1 pic;
- green onions — 4 branches;
- soy sauce — 4 tablespoons;
- coriander — 1 bunch.
Begin to cook
- In order to prepare rice noodles properly, you must strictly follow the instructions that are usually contained on the package. After cooking it must be moved to a colander, then put into a bowl and set aside for a while.
- Zucchini or eggplants and salad cucumber are washed. The skin is cut. Don’t forget to remove all excess seeds. Cut the pulp of vegetables into thin strips. Fresh carrots must be peeled and cut into thin strips.
- The stems of celery and spring onion are rinsed and chopped finely. Now the most interesting ingredient is a hot chili, which must be handled very carefully, in order not to get into the eye in any way. It should be cleaned of seeds and interfering membranes, then cut as small as possible. All shredded vegetables should be sent to rice noodles into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, pour the lemon juice, olive oil, then add the sugar and also don’t forget the soy sauce. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Frozen shrimps must be defrosted. After that boil them on medium heat in boiling and slightly salted water. As a rule, it takes for about 5 minutes. Then they must be cooled and cleaned of shell.