When the whole family wakes up begging for McDonalds in the morning…say NO! Make a healthier version instead! This wrap uses lean ground turkey mince and a sourdough wrap. BUT! You can experiment and sub with anything you have on hand!
Preparation and Cooking time: 15minutes
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 100 g | 3.5oz lean ground turkey mince (or meat of choice)
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce(google)
- 1 teaspoon garlic or onion powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar free tomato sauce/ketchup
- 1 wrap of choice
- 1 slice low fat cheddar cheese
- Optional: pickles
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites, whisked
- Salt to season
How To Prepare
Fry onion and mince until onion is transparent. Add sauce, powder/seasoning, tomato sauce/ketchup and salt to season.
When meat has browned, turn off heat and spoon onto wrap. Top with cheddar cheese and set aside.
Cook eggs in the same pan until done to your liking. Spoon onto wrap and fold wrap over.