When I think of favorite sandwich recipes, a hot Philly cheesesteak loaded with perfectly seasoned steak, caramelized onions and peppers and tons of cheese is always at the top of the list! This classic recipe comes together in with minimal ingredients and ready in 30 minutes! It is even faster if you meal prep!
Cooking time: 20minutes
- 2 pounds sirloin steak thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 medium yellow onion thinly sliced
- 2 medium peppers (green, red, poblano, or a mixture) thinly sliced
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
How To Prepare
Season steak with Seasoning, cover and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a medium skillet set over medium heat. Add onion and peppers to the skillet and caramelize, about 15 minutes. Remove from the skillet.
Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and the steak slices. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet.