Filling is a type of food, which is considered to be rather useful for various dishes. You can take it to rice, noodles, potatoes and macaroni. This universal Asian filling is thought to be really tasty and at the same time healthy. That is why it can be given even to small children and elderly people.
Frankly speaking, in accordance with the specialists’ points of view, you can change some products for other ones, which are more suitable for your individual preferences. Just try and you won’t regret.
List of required products:
- 1 average bunch of green onions;
- 5 — 3 cm of fresh ginger root;
- garlic — 3 cloves;
- 3 tbsp. of soy sauce;
- 1 tsp. rice or white wine vinegar;
- 3 tbsp. of vegetable oil;
Begin to cook
- Peel ginger, cut it into thin plates, then with longitudinal and transverse strips. You should get tiny neat cubes.
- In the same way cut the garlic. Chop the green onions. Pour vegetable oil into the wok or large frying pan and allow it to heat up on the maximum heat.
- Put the ginger and white part of the green onion into the hot oil, fry for 30 seconds. Then add garlic and green onions, fry for another 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove mixture from fire, pour inside soy sauce and vinegar, mix thoroughly and immediately add to the noodles.