- 1 lb shrimp, shelled, deveined and tail-on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Chipotle Chili Pepper (Powder) or more to taste
- Scant 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or cilantro
- Fresh lime wedges
- Rinse the shrimp with cold water, drain and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- Heat up a skillet (cast-iron preferred) on medium heat and add the olive oil. When the oil is heated, add the garlic and saute a few times with a spatula.
- Add the shrimp into the skillet, stirring and cooking. Add the honey, lime juice, Chipotle Chili Pepper and salt, stir to combine well with the shrimp. Keep stirring and turning the shrimp so both sides are nicely cooked.
- Add the parsley or cilantro, stir to combine well. Turn off the heat and serve immediately with some fresh lime wedges. Squeeze the lime juice on top of the shrimp before eating.