The quickest and easiest shrimp fajitas, where everything is baked on a single sheet in the oven!
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 8 tortillas, warmed
- Toss the shrimp, peppers and onions in the mixture of the oil and taco seasoning, spread out on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake sheet and bake in a preheated 425F/220C oven until the shrimp is cooked and the veggies are tender, about 16-20 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Enjoy wrapped in tortillas along with your favourite toppings!