Dishes cooked in a paper bag are usually succulent and saturated with a flavor. As you need to bake them, when cutting you can enjoy the aromatic steam which will be an add to the dinner table. You can serve it with rice, couscous or pasta.
List of ingredients
• Pinch saffron threads
• 1/4 cup dry white wine
• 1 to 1-1/2 lb. assorted shellfish—choose three or four of the following:
• raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
• scallops, whole if small, halved if large
• clams or oysters, shucked
• mussels, steamed open and shucked
• crab meat
• 1 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped tomatoes
• 1/4 cup chopped scallions (white part only)
• Zest of 1 lemon, minced
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 Crumble the saffron threads into a saucepan, mix with wine and simmer for 5 min and set aside.
2 Divide the shellfish, mix with shaffron-wine and top with tomatoes, lemon zest, scallions and salt and pepper. Seal the packages and bake in the oven, preheated to 450° F for 8 min.
If you like cook also Indian Chicken Curry