A lot of contemporary men and women love or even adore seafood, especially the dishes prepared on the base of squid. Are you among them either? Well, in the case if your answer is positive it simultaneously means that you will appreciate this recipe with simple manner of its preparation.
So now meet stuffed squid with mushrooms and cheese. Are you ready to create a masterpiece in your kitchen?
As a rule, the taste of seafood is delicious and the appearance is truly festive. By the way, this dish belongs to one of our favorite ones. — Meet it and enjoy as much as we do!
What products to take
- 200 g of any hard cheese;
- 4 squid carcasses
- 1 bunch — fresh dill;
- 5-6 eggs;
- 350 g — fresh mushrooms;
- 3 tbsp. — vegetable oil;
- to taste — spices;
Begin to cook
- Mushrooms should be cut in any manner you like or would love to. By the way, in our case we have taken champignons and cut them into plates.
- We grate cheese. You can do it with the help of a small or a large grater. Any manner will be suitable
- After that chop the dill finely.
- We heat the oil in an ordinary frying pan.
- First of all fry the mushrooms until they will be almost prepared.
- Season to taste with spices, salt, whisk eggs, mix and cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the fire, mix with cheese and dill.
- We stuff the squids with this filling, stick the edges with skewers or toothpicks.
- Slightly cover with oil and put onto a prepared baking dish.
- We send them into an oven, which is preheated up to 180 degrees, bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Before serving it is necessary to cut everything.
By the way we can’t but mention that these stuffed squid can be served both in cold and in hot condition.It is up to you to decide what manner to give your preference too. There are a lot of people, who are sure that this is a super snack. It simultaneously means that you will definitely lick your fingers eating it! Enjoy your meal!