Nowadays many people from all over the world draw their inspiration from Chinese cuisine. Dinner in the Chinese style is always a perfect idea for those who don’t want to waste time.
List of required products:
- rice vinegar — 3 tbsp.;
- rice wine — 1 tbsp.;
- ginger root — 1.5 cm;
- buckwheat noodles;
- raw untreated tiger shrimps — 350 g;
- starch, diluted in an equal amount of water — 2 tsp.;
- green onion stems — 2 items;
- chicken broth — 120 ml;
- sugar — 2 tbsp;
- dark sesame oil — 1 tsp.;
- soy sauce — 2 tbsp;
- vegetable oil for frying — 1 tbsp. l.
Begin to cook
- Remove all the heads from the shrimps and peel off the shells, leaving the tails. On the back, make a deep cutting and remove the intestinal vein. Dry with a paper towel. Cook the buckwheat noodles according to the instructions given on the package. Ginger should be cleaned and cut into thin strips. Green onions (white part) are finely chopped.
- In a deep frying pan warm the vegetable oil well, put ginger, spring onions and fry a little. Add sugar, pour in soy sauce, vinegar, rice wine or dry sherry. After half a minute, pour the broth and bring to a boiling condition.
- Add the shrimps into the sauce and, stirring constantly, bring to the preparedness. Then add sesame oil and add the sauce with starch water.
- When serving, lay the shrimps on the noodles, pour the sauce and sprinkle finely chopped green onions.