Eastern snacks with pita bread stuffed with crab sticks are a very simple, tasty and quick for breakfast. It is also an excellent option for a festive snack: they will help out at the moment when the guests are on the doorstep. Soft, juicy and tender toasts with melted cheese, garlic and crab sticks are just a amazing.
List of ingredients:
• one sheet of thin lavash;
• one package (200 grams) of crab sticks;
• 200 grams of melted cheese;
• 2 chicken eggs;
• 3 cloves of garlic;
• one tablespoon of flour;
• one tablespoon of vegetable oil;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
• a bunch of dill.
1. Finely chop the crab sticks (you can also grate them on a large grater), put into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, spread the cream cheese, add the garlic passed through the press. Stir.
3. Very finely chop the green dill (you can replace with any other greens).
4. In a separate bowl, drive the eggs, stir and add a tablespoon of flour. Add salt and pepper to taste, stir to homogeneity.
5. Cut lavash with kitchen scissors into four equal parts.
6. The first sheet of lavash is greased with cheese, sprinkled with dill, and then with crab sticks. Do the same with 3 layers of lavash.
7. Cover the whole structure with the fourth layer, press it slightly with your hands.
8. With a sharp knife, cut the layers of lavash into small squares (I got 8 pieces).
9. In a frying pan, warm up the sunflower refined oil, dip the squares into the batter, put them into a frying pan and fry them from two sides to a golden color.
10. Serve on the table, decorating with parsley sprigs.