The most delicious and least expensive snack. A fragrant, very gentle cake fires up appetite at a glance. Crackers are excellent cookies. You can make from it a lot of unsweetened dishes, which are ideal for snacking. The cake is so beautiful that it will become a real decoration of the festive table.
List of products:
- 250 grams of unsweetened crackers;
- one can of any canned fish (in its own juice);
- 200 grams of fresh champignons;
- 2-3 chicken eggs;
- 100-120 grams of hard cheese (you can use fused);
- one head of onions;
- a little green onion;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- sunflower oil, odorless, for roasting;
- mayonnaise — to taste.
- Wash thoroughly fresh champignons.
- Take paper towels, cut into thin slices.
- Clean the head of onions from the husks, cut them very finely.
- In a frying pan warm up a small amount of vegetable oil, put onions and champignons, fry about 8 minutes — until the mushrooms are ready.
- From the jar with fish drain the liquid, put the fish in a bowl and mash thoroughly with a fork.
- Chop green onions. Rub the cheese on a small grater, add the garlic and mayonnaise passed through the press.
- Rub boiled eggs on on a grater. Rub most of the yolk separately and leave for decoration.
- Form the cake on a beautiful flat dish.
- The first layer is laid out from crackers. From the shape of the cookie only the shape of the cake will change.
- We make a grid of mayonnaise on crackers, sprinkle with grated eggs.
- Then alternate the layers in the following sequence: crackers, mashed cans, chopped green onions, a mesh of mayonnaise, crackers, fried mushrooms, a mesh of mayonnaise, a biscuit, a mixture of grated cheese, crackers, a mesh of mayonnaise.
- The last layer — grated yolks of eggs. As an option: just grated eggs.
- It will be very nice to look if you decorate the cake as follows: chop several crackers into a crumb, mix them with grated cheese and mayonnaise. Cover this mixture with the top and sides of the cake.
- Take the cake to the refrigerator for the night: it will soak up perfectly, become tender and will melt in the mouth.
- If you cut this cake into small pieces and stick the skewers in them, you will get a wonderful canapé.