We present to you a unique recipe for tasty sticks, which, are also good for those, who are on diet. They are prepared very simply and quickly.
List of ingredients:
• fat-free cottage cheese — 0,2 kg
• oat bran — 5 tbsp
• egg — 2 pieces
• baking powder — ½ tsp
• salt to taste
• sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
2. In the bowl of the blender put cottage cheese, bran (3 tablespoons), eggs, baking powder and salt. Whisk all ingredients until smooth. Then add the remaining bran. Stirring is not necessary.
3. Take the confectioner’s bag and put the resulting dough into it. If there is no bag, then you can use a dense package, which needs to cut off 1 corner approximately 1 cm.
4. Then take the baking sheet and line it with parchment paper, smear it with oil. On top, squeeze the dough with stripes. Top with sesame seeds and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Through the allotted time the delicacy is ready.