Rolls of egg pancakes are so delicious that it’s hard to refuse it. Your family members will surely like it so much that they will be endlessly thankful. This dish will become a «highlight» and will be a great add to other snacks. Crispy egg rolls with a delicate filling of crab sticks is just a miracle. Very tender and juicy rolls are much more delicious than lavash rolls.
List of ingredients:
• 4 chicken eggs;
• a third of a teaspoon of salt;
• one tablespoon of mayonnaise or sour cream;
• one tablespoon of starch;
• one tablespoon of flour.
• 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise or sour cream;
• black ground pepper — to taste;
• 2-3 cloves of garlic;
• one bunch of dill;
• 10 leaves of lettuce;
• 100 grams of crab sticks.
1. Start with egg pancakes. Whisk eggs, add salt and mayonnaise (can be replaced with fatty sour cream). Mix until you get a homogenous mass.
2. Add the starch and wheat flour, stir again until you get homogenous mass.
3. Grease the frying pan with vegetable oil, pour the dough and bake pancakes. Fry on each side for 30-60 seconds until golden brown.
4. While the pancakes are cooling down, prepare the filling.
5. Put the mayonnaise (or sour cream) in a bowl, add garlic passed through the press. Finely cut the green dill and send it to the sauce.
6. Finely cut crab sticks.
7. Take the pancake, grease it with sauce, put a washed and dried leaf of lettuce on top. Sprinkle crab sticks, turn the pancake into a roll.
8. We also form the other pancakes. We cut the rolls obliquely into two parts, we serve it on the table.
9. You can use any stuffing to your taste.