То your attention a wonderful selection of recipes for the most delicious chebureks. This snack is loved by everyone and mostly homemade. You prepare it quite simply and it will not take much time. According to our recipes, chebureks turn out crispy, juicy and incredibly tasty. Keep the recipes and please your family with a fragrant yummy snack.
List of ingredients:
For the dough
• 200 ml of kefir
• 1 egg
• half a teaspoon of salt
• 350 gr of flour and a little for sprinkling dough
• 500 grams of mixed stuffing
• 2-3 onions
• 5-6 tablespoons of water
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. First of all, start preparing the dough. Using a wooden spoon, combine in a bowl yogurt, egg, salt and add the flour, previously sifted. Then leave it for a quarter of an hour to rest on the table.
2. Prepare the filling. Peel the onions and chop them finely. Then add minced meat, salt and pepper. Then pour 5-6 tablespoons of water, while looking at the consistency of your stuffing, it should be liquid.
3. When the dough is rested, divide it into 10 equal parts. Each of them is rolled very thinly. Then put about a third of the dough stuffing. Fold and tear the edges. Using a knife, cut the edge of the dough.
4. Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil, make an average fire and fry in it the chebureks from two sides to the ruddy color. Then we send them on a paper towel to remove excess oil.