It often happens that there is not enough time for preparing breakfast, and you need to make something quickly. Or, you are going for a trip and do not know what to take with you. If you had these questions in mind, this recipe will make all those questions fade away.
List of ingredients:
- rye bread (or any other for your taste) — 2 slices
- mozzarella cheese — 60 gr
- tomato — 1 piece
- basil — 2 leaves
- Grate the cheese and cut the tomatoes.
- Take a piece of bread, put cheese, tomatoes and basil on top, further cheese and a piece of bread on top again.
- Put sandwich on the heated frying pan with oil. Fry on two sides until golden brown.