Pide is a Turkish mini pizza, filled with different products that you can find in your refrigerator. It is easy to prepared and very delicious.
List of ingredients:
• egg — 4 pieces
• sour cream — 60 gr
• vegetable oil — 30 ml
• water — 250 ml
• yeast — 1 packet
• flour — 550 gr
• sugar — 30 gr
• cheese — 0,1 kg
• tomatoes — 2 pieces
• tomato sauce — 50 ml
1. Whisk two eggs, mix with sour cream, add warm water and mix again. Put yeast, sugar and salt, mix and leave for a while.
2. Sift the flour and pour it into the mixture. Knead the dough.
3. Take a deep bowl, grease with oil and spread the dough. Leave it in a warm place.
4. Then divide into 12 parts and roll them out. From the pieces form pid-boats.
5. Rub cheese and cut thinly tomatoes.
6. Spread the boats with tomato sauce, pour the cheese and add eggs and tomatoes.
7. Put mini pizzas on a baking tray with a silicone rug and put in a preheated oven to 180 degrees. Bake for 25 minutes.