We present to your attention the recipe for a wonderful snack-cake. This is a Swedish dish called Smorgas. Perfectly suitable for a festive table. Guests will be pleasantly surprised both by the external stunning view, and by the awesome taste qualities.
List of ingredients
• 16 pieces of bread sandwiches
• 200 g slightly salted salmon
• 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise
• 150 g of tuna in own juice
• 2 cucumber
• 400 g of cream cheese (with dill, ground chili and ground paprika)
To decorate a cake
• 100 g of Bulgarian pepper
• bunch of dill
• 2-3 cherry tomatoes
1. Take the toast bread and cut off the crusts from it. Place it on a dish, spreading out a square or a rectangle.
2. Top with mayonnaise. Instead, you can take sour cream or unsweetened yogurt.
3. Then you need to drain the liquid from the canned tuna, put it in a bowl and add a tablespoon of mayonnaise and ground black pepper. Using a fork, knead the cream. You can use a blender for this process. Then the prepared cream is evenly distributed over the surface of the prepared part of the cake.
4. The next ingredient is bread again. Then — a layer of cream cheese with pepper.
5. Cucumber cut into thin slices and place on top. Lubricating them with mayonnaise. Then again a layer of cheese, but with dill.
6. Cut salmon into strips. Leave some for decoration, and put most of the next layer. Then cover with a layer of bread and grease again with mayonnaise. Cover with it also sides.
7. Decorate the prepared cake at your request and send it to the refrigerator for two hours, so that it is infused.
8. After the required time serve on a common dish. To cut it, it is necessary piece wise slices.