Everyone likes to crack something while watching TV, especially movies. Chips and popcorn are often uninteresting. Therefore, you can consider this recipe. It turns out very tasty with any sausage, crab sticks, tomatoes, and salted cucumbers.
List of ingredients:
- one thin lavash (I have a size of 110 * 30 centimeters);
- 200 grams of melted cheese;
- 250 grams of smoked sausage;
- two fresh tomatoes;
- one clove of garlic;
- one bunch of dill;
- two fresh chicken eggs;
- one and a half teaspoons of flour;
- Sunflower oil, odorless, for frying.
- Cut smoked sausage into small cubes and add to a bowl.
- Cut the washed tomatoes (the stem must be removed) the same way. Put in a separate bowl.
- Chop dill and one clove of garlic (you can grate it).
- Cut the pita bread into four parts. If you have small lavash sheets, take them: 2 or 4.
- One sheet of pita bread is laid out on the table, abundantly greased with melted cheese, sprinkled with herring greens and chopped garlic.
- Lay out pieces of sausage and tomatoes, cover with a second sheet. Press a little with hands, leveling the surface.
- Greese the second sheet also with melted cheese and repeat the process: dill, garlic, sausage, tomatoes. Put the third layer of lavash: and all over again.
- Smear the last sheet of lavash with melted cheese, cover the whole structure so that the cheese is inside. Press the sheet with your hands.
- Cut into squares or rectangles.
- Whisk eggs and pour in the flour.
- Dip each square pie in eggs and fry in a frying pan, in a small amount of sunflower oil.
- Fry from two sides until golden brown. Put the finished snack on a plate, cover with a paper towel, to remove excess oil.
- The appetizer is delicious both warm and cold.